- HP iPaq 6315
- MDA (HTC Wizard)
- Customer support will close trouble tickets without resolving the
problem. I had an issue with data connectivity for 14 MONTHS that was
continually dropped, even after the problem was diagnosed to be
down-level firmware in their Cisco routers.
- Even when there's an open trouble ticket at a higher level, you must
still wade through the basic support to talk to someone capable of
addressing a complex issue.
- Most customer support agents are friendly and speak English.
- A significant percentage of support people are helpful.
- Great plans, and changing one part of a plan doesn't mean giving up a
deal for another part; for example - getting a better deal on minutes
doesn't mean changing away from the data plan that's no longer
- The MDA is a really slick device. There's plenty of info on Google, or
come back here soon for more info.
- Many of the phones are "international" phones that also work in Europe
and Australia, among other places. It takes a call to turn on this
functionality, but no extra charge except for minutes used (which is
quite high per minute, but lower than Cingular, who also charges a
monthly fee for the ability).